Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

One by one, we stare beneath the sun. With our arms open wide

I don't appreciate sarcasm. Least of all from someone I love. Especially not from someone I THOUGHT I could trust. You're right, we can't control the actions of others. All we can do is hope isn't it? I have no interest in controlling anyone. Only that I hope that they even try to understand and if they can't at least it shows that the effort was there. I talk to understanding when sometimes I barely understand what I say and what I do. As much as I have gained this year, I have lost at least 4 people through misunderstandings. One of which I can safely say derived from my own doing. But amazingly enough that one person still has the balls to reach out to me. That is sweet. So maybe I haven't really lost you have I. You really are something Rick, you really are. Be well my brother.

Photojourn was cancelled. And those involved were too broke to club. One by one my hopes and dreams are beginning to disappear. And the few that have come into being I am thankful for. We're growing up. It's just so hard to see all because we've been together for so long. Maybe too long. I have to stop smoking.

I have said it a hundred times. I will get what I want. And not even you can stop me.
So what if it sounds arrogant. So what if you think I'm heartless. I am your number one threat. And the one way that I won't be a threat has left. Another dream lost. You too are something special. I see that. But I don't know why you still stand by me. Again I will fade away. Goodbye.

I guess the time was right for us to say
We'd take our time and live our lives together day by day
We'll make a wish and send it on a prayer
We know our dreams can all come true with love that we can share

With you I never wonder - will you be there for me
With you I never wonder - you're the right one for me

I finally found the love of a lifetime
A love to last my whole life through
I finally found the love of a lifetime
Forever in my heart, I finally found the love of a lifetime

With every kiss our love is like brand-new
And every star up in the sky was made for me and you
Still we both know that the road is long
(But) we know that we will be together because our love is strong

Firehouse, Love of a Lifetime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home