Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Rock Star Loves ALL of You

Yesterday was totally chaotic. I had no idea that people could be that er… irritatingly entertaining? Haha! But that aside, Jon lent me this really cool book that I’m hooked to now ☺

By the way, it’s nice knowing that you didn’t erm, die while you were away… And I must say the phone call was really out of the blue… And to think that I normally don’t answer calls from strange numbers haha! But all that aside, I really did miss you and it was really nice seeing you again. Thank you. See you soon k? Heard u made a trip down to Rick’s too… Haha…

I’d OBVIOUSLY say more but certain reasons disallow me from saying such things. Heh… Although someone said something very funny to me the other day. I know it’s off topic but she said something that was along the lines of “what?! That minah?! What does she have that you don’t?!?!” hahahahaha! Thanks girl ☺

Oh... And if you get the chance, GO WATCH Finding Neverland!! And if you don't get the chance, SHOOT YOURSELVES! Coz it's a bloody good movie, Johnny Depp or no. I'm serious. It's a definite worth watch. Keep an eye out coz I'll be co-writing the review with Mary-Ann for The UrbanWire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home