Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Well I'm so fucking sorry that I'm not entitled to my own opinion. YES I think it's sad the whole tsunami incident. But I'll be lying to your faces if I were to say that it affects me in anyway. And no, I will not feel obligated to circulate SMS's or to donate money or clothes or anything. Call me a fucking heartless bitch that insults people without caring and see whether I'll give a flying fuck. I've said it once and I'll fucking say it again. You either love me or you hate me as far as I'm concerned, I don't really care. I do what I have to do and excuse me if I don't want to spend the time of day pretending to feel sorry for people just because it looks like the right thing to do. I will not be that big of a bloody hypocrite. Now FUCK OFF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home