Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I can't sleep. My entire body is itching. This is annoying.

Where were you when I needed you the most? Where were you when I fell to darkness? where were you when I was rejoicing. You're promised you'd be there. But I guess you lied didn't you. You lied again. And I was stupid enough to believe and love you. It really goes to show that you can't trust anyone anymore doesn't it? Least of all your heart. To think that she doesn't know anything. Hah... Good luck to you my brother. Because I've had enough of your childish little games. You can go deal with your 'girlfriend' and I'll go on living and hopefully, I'll learn not to wait for you anymore. Haven't I wasted more than enough time on you?

Maybe I should've gone to the beach today... I do feel up to it. But... I've just got a few things to take care of first.

Where are you my love. Where are you? I need you now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mel,"Raggedy-Ann" here, i do not mean to be a pest or be paranoid but the so called "brother" whom u love and "his girlfriend" sounds suspiciously like erm...me and you know who....i hope that its not really us, but if it is, i do hope we'll be alright...All of us.....cheers...

Sunday, December 19, 2004 5:13:00 am  
Blogger Psychotic Rock Star said...

Wrong brother lar...

Sunday, December 19, 2004 10:36:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Both off my brothers passed away several years ago They played the guitar and they died very young one was 32 the other mid forties

Thursday, October 06, 2016 1:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home