Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

There's always something insanely sweet about re-reading old emails from old friends. I just ran across a few while I was doing my long overdue routine emptying of my inbox. Trust me, sorting out a few hundred emails is not funny at all. But when I came near the end, I saw this short one that said

"ok this is a pic of ME, dun u dare laf... or post it online ok...:D
I luv you...:P"

And that was sent to me in like... September! It's really things like these that make me so grateful for all the friends I have that love me so unconditionally. :) If there's anything I want for Christmas this year, it's for us all to really appreciate each other and stick together for as long as we live. I love you guys, you make each day worth living!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home