Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

I walk a lonely road, The only one that I have ever known

WHY did you have to say that… Oh my God… After you promised me!!! You irritating person you!! Hahaha! Dude… I love you and all but sometimes… Well I guess the door really does swings both ways.

Yesterday was a pretty ok day. Finally went down for my hair appointment. Kenneth did a G-R-E-A-T job once again. And thanks to Claudine, my face to no longer undefined. God, I’ve become so vain. Heh. After all that I met Audrey whom I slacked with for a good 3 hours plus before she went off to meet Rick.

With regards to the party… Well… I kinda wanna go but I kinda wanna don’t go too. Urk… Well I guess I have to go now huh… Besides, I promised didn’t I… Ah well… Fine, I’ll turn up, be nice, then leave? Knowing me, I say all that now but when I’m actually there, I’ll never want to go.

Oh complications. Turns out I can’t hang out with you tonight after all eh?

Oh and...
campus, people and features
 
MMesmerizing
EEnchanting
LLively
IInsane
SSlippery
SSultry
AAmbivalent

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home