Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

An Analytical Point of View

Random thought: What if I were a werewolf? I’d have turned over soo many people by now eh? Heh… I’ve come across a couple of songs that I love to the core.

1. It’s this compilation by Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit, Korn and Eminem. iTunes calls it Cocky – Fuck Off. I’m not sure where it’s from thought?
2. Fool by Lifehouse. What? It’s nice! And it’s quite relevant to a lot of people I know. Heck, if I can find a song that I can relate to and admit that even people I hate can relate to, it’s really something. Heh…
3. Slow Dance by Ida. Ok I don’t really blame you if you haven’t heard of them, they’re this really obscure Canadian band that a couple of classmates and myself like to listen to when we’re stressed out. This song kinda makes me just wanna sit down and really appreciate everyone around me. Whether I like them or not. Heck, whether they like me or not. Well let me just put it this way, if a person doesn’t like you then shouldn’t they just generally want to avoid you like mad and not get in your face? Well, I don’t like people in my face. But then again, I still get them anyways. Ah well, we can’t have everything eh?
4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. At one point or other any particular one of us would feel like the road on which they walk is a road that they must travel alone. In fact, I feel this way now. I’ve pretty much left my close friends aside and walked on. Sure I do love you guys to the core, but I need to do this for myself. And if you guys care enough you’ll understand. It’s ok. Really. I’d love to have you with me, don’t get me wrong. But if you did come, I wouldn’t be able to change at all now would I?
5. Suteki Dane off the FFX soundtrack. I love it. It’s a sad song really. Usually makes me feel like crying but it’s generally very hopeful and very repentance based.

I’m happy with my life the way it is. Sure I’ve found out quite a bit of things that I would’ve been better off not knowing. And some things I’d have been better off not experiencing.

Wayne asked me to do my project on relationships. So I’ve really been thinking about a lot of things. Things that I never wanted to think of again. But I have and it’s too late to back out. And I find that I don’t want to leave. But some times, there’re things that one just has to do. And as much as I wish things didn’t have to be as they are, I am grateful that they just are. And I know you guys feel the same way. Thank you. I love you guys. You’ve always been there for me but now, I stand on my own. Away from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home