Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Bugger Off

Boys and Girls, Mel is sick AGAIN. Throat congestion. Doctor seems to think that it's stress and lack of sleep. He even gave me muscle relaxant. Heh... On top of that the fucker had to piss me off by asking me what medicine I was allergic to like more than 3 times. All of which I had to say the same long line of medicine names. Not fun I'll tell you that. And I'm on MC today... Sigh...

I nearly got into another argument today. About porridge no less. But I was too tired and annoyed to really do anything. So despite a dead throat, I didn't eat MY porridge. Instead I ate Mac and Cheese which made it feel worse. How wonderful.

One good thing though, is that Luke is home. :) I gave him the full blow by blow on what's been happening. And the two of us have agreed that the minute we leave the country, something weird is bound to happen. We worry what will happen when we are both gonna be away. Ahahaha! I told him about what's been bugging me and he does understand just like I knew he would. I mean there're somethings that a person really doesn't need to know. Especially if I'm going to be working with you. *sigh*

Oh oh, I must make noise about photojourn! It's AMAZING! I LURVE THAT CLASS!! I can safely say that Wayne and Mr. Yee are like on the top of my list of favorite lecturers. :)

Well the one thing that's really getting me down is knowing he could be home. Something tells me he isn't and yet... I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home