Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

and it still lingers

So I’m sitting in class. Acting and Directing class. Reading my lines. I’m playing the conservative girl and Michelle’s playing the extroverted one. We’re not really rehersing now. We’re on in a bit. I open up Safari and I look at my blogs. As much as I’d like to believe that I’m ok, I’m not.

Need I really say more about how I feel about everything and all the choices I made? Changed or not, stupid or not, I still do love him. And yes, I’d probably run back to him. But hey. It’s not about me is it. It never is.

There are so many things that are going through my mind now. I don’t know what to say anymore. Maybe you think this was a mistake from the start. I don’t. One by one people are giving up on me. Not like it matters. He’s given up on me evidently. I’ve given up on me.

I’m sorry fucking things up eh? But the question is, WHAT did I fuck up?

Our Lady Peace, Waited

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home