Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Kenny said something to me. Something that helped. He said, a relationship in which you face a lot of hardships in the beginning and still pull through equates to a stronger relationship. And you'll care a lot more for each other and know each other's little quirks a lot better. This versus have a prettified beginning and having a small argument later on and have that escalate into something that it never should be? It's comforting in a sense. I'm going through hell now. And I'm pulling through. Like I said, they know I'm not that stupid. I'm sticking with this for a reason. The easy way out is so not my cup of tea. I choose love.

Away from the mushy shit, I'm sooo dead! I've got a mother load of deadlines!! Argh!!
  • Gaming Banner
  • Emmy Article
  • PowerBook Article
  • WISP
  • MEC
  • The Streets
  • Bjork
  • Papa Roach
  • Photo Essay
  • The BlogS

    And tomorrow in class we write the script treatment! Argh!! I need more time people! More time!!!

    MeL

  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger skribe said...

    Do you mind if an interloper comments?

    Thursday, September 02, 2004 8:39:00 pm  
    Blogger Psychotic Rock Star said...

    hmmm can't say I mind :P

    Thursday, September 02, 2004 10:30:00 pm  
    Blogger skribe said...

    Not so much a comment but a question with a comment =), How did your script treatment go? I hope you are making notes (at least mental ones) of all the emotions and thoughts you are going through in your personal life. It will help your writing later on.

    Friday, September 03, 2004 3:15:00 pm  
    Blogger Psychotic Rock Star said...

    hahaha! I finished it already. Handed it in even!
    Btw, how'd you find my blog??

    Friday, September 03, 2004 5:33:00 pm  
    Blogger skribe said...

    Blogshares. Filthy habit. I'm on a 20 step recovery program =).

    Friday, September 03, 2004 7:39:00 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home