Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

there it goes

Ever get the feeling that what you want is something you can never have? And when it seems like you have it, it's nothing but one big lie? Yea. I don't want this to end the way it has. But it's not like I have a choice do I? I feel like I've just been a puppet in this whole mess. I hate it. A lot.

Blogging has become such a chore to me. I can't really do it anymore. I can barely see straight, let alone pour out my thoughts to anonymous strangers who don't give a fuck. And even worse, to those who back stab. The maniacal bitches and bastards who're grinning their heads off because they love seeing me in this state. I hope you're happy now. Now that I've lost everything.

But wait... How could I have lost something that I never had to begin with? That's right... I couldn't have could I? Makes me wonder what's been going on. Clearly I've been taken for a ride. Just too plain ignorant to see it. I've bitched about how sickening it is when people are ignorant right? Turns out it's me. I've been the biggest idiot of them all. I was right. Sadly.

I feel completely fucked. It would be nice if someone could come kill me. Or if someone would just take me away. Not possible is it.

In case any of you are wondering, no I didn't do this out of spite or revenge. Telling the complete truth, now that would be out of spite. But hey, it's not my story to tell. I'm just a character who got dragged along.

I just want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home