Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

pissing me off

Yesterday, I was in school the whole day... Helping out with the Gaming Competition at school. Then I met Rick and Kenny for dinner. Pity the UW peeps were busy eh? :P

Well I was severely pissed off when I got home. I didn't log on till like 1. Coz Singnet was being a biatch and my msn account was hacked by some juvenile kid. I don't know who it is. I have my suspicions but I have no real proof. What pisses me off even more is the fact that people think that it's a small issue. Well, it's NOT. I'm still pissed!

Tomorrow... tomorrow... I need my camera... Ugh... Need to finish my stories! Therefore I need my camera! Heh. Yea, I'm pissed. Pissed about all this shit and even more pissed that I can't bitch about the stuff that really made my blood boil.

Ah well...

Listening to: Giving In, Adema

I'm sorry that you hacked my account when the people you clearly would have wanted to talk to weren't online. Loser...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home