Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I'm still here waiting

"Waited" - Our Lady Peace

Hit the ground
Weighed down again
You walked out
But I'm sure you're my friend

It must have been good
This can't be for good
Everyone's....
Is everyone OK

I waited
But I must be too dumb to be proud
Because I waited, I waited

Woke to sounds
I prayed you were there
I fell back down
But I'm sure you still care

Sounds like my life in a nutshell doesn't it? *sigh* I don't want to have to fight or feel inferior or have to go out to get your attention. Yea, I have to fight to get your attention. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for the longest time. So much so that I've been falling ill again. I don't know how or why.

Why he chooses to fight my battles for me is another story. It's not like I'm ungrateful. Don't get me wrong. But sometimes it's hard to pick up the pieces again. Considering who's doing the fighting. I mean, really. It's not easy one bit. Not when I feel like I'm really fighting a losing battle. But I'm still waiting aren't I? Aren't I still hanging on? Aren't I trying hard to trust everything? But you don't trust me do you... When I've done nothing to betray your trust. I don't understand you anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home