Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

I've been feeling incredibly shitty over the past couple of days. A whole lot of rubbish has been happening that's been really driving me to the edge. Mentally and physically. I'm really beginning to fall sick again. Ridiculous isn't it? I feel so irritated I swear. I don't even know what to say. I am barely starting at the screen now. Feeling a massive headache coming on.

I'm in school by the way. I'm here to do work. I feel like dying though. Pity no one I know is gonna come kill me eh? Perhaps I really should start provoking them into killing me? Heh... Little by little things are beginning to takes it toll on me and I really don't know what to say or how to deal with things. I mean, haven't I been patient enough? Haven't I given up so much already? Sometimes I wonder why I keep doing it. It's really beginning to take it's toll on me but I still manage to hang in there and survive. If you wanna kill me please just do it ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home