Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

I survived.

I love that you've never lied to me. That's one thing I completely love about you. I feel like I'm losing you and losing my grip. So sue me, i've gone all sappy again. It happens. I'm scared I guess. But it's ok, I'm still alive. I've survived a lot of things imcomparable to this and I'm bent on making it through this as well. Call it resiliance.

Guys, I know you love me to bits but please, this is my fight. After all, you keep saying that you only want me to be happy right? You can say all you want, I don't mind. In fact, I welcome it. But ultimately, this is my battle to fight. Let me fight it on my own until I cannot anymore. I've hung on for so long already, don't make me have to throw it all away. Because you know that I don't want to.

Hanging out with the gang on Friday was fun. I felt loads better after feeling completely fucked on Thursday. And this time we were completely low budget too! Haha! Thanks for dinner Luke. :) So that went well. I went to church yesterday too. After such a long time. Talk about guilt trip. I actualyl turned up at choir practice and the wedding practice AND caroling. Gonna try and make my turning up a habit. I will try. I promise.

I'm looking forward to next week. One week of torture and then another weekend. Tavia's on a break too :) Which means that I'll be meeting her for lunch or dinner one of these days! yay! :D I miss you loads girl!!!

I survived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home