Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, August 23, 2004

You and I, I wouldn't change a thing...

Daryl's party was pretty cool. Pity Luke and Kenny didn't go... I had fun at least? :D

Half the holidays are gone!! :( *sigh* But at least a lot of stuff that should have been resolved are being resolved and I am LESS stressed. Still stressed but LESS of it. Hahahaha! Oh well... What can I say! Apart from the fact that I'm really really tired at the moment. Gotta be up EARLY tomorrow... And by early, I mean 6am. I have things to do... :P

Again guys, I miss you loads. I wanna pick up pool properly haha. I suck but I gotta start from somewhere eh? MeL wants a NICE SUPER LONG break!!! heh...

Song ringing in my head: Spin by Lifehouse (Kenny I wanna borrow ur CDs!! Damnit, I am on break! Come out! Have fun! Live a little!!!! Hahaha! My regards to Marissa eh?)

Fuck lar.. This window is fucking up. This is like the hundreth time I'm writing this!

THINGS OF IMPORTANCE. (fine not so important.)

Geoff = you know that acapella song I said a certain individual sang? It's not true! Haha! Tricked you!!!!!
Jed = YOU ROCK!
Rick = d00de.... AVP? :P
Daryl = thank yew!!!
Luke = I'm sooo fuckin tired man.... Heh... Owe you dumplings! but then again, you owe me dumplings... We call it even?
Kenny = the dumplings do not have prawns!!!!!!

I'm tired. Long day tomorrow. Starting in... oh let's see... 5 hours? Hahaha!

I love you. I really am in love with you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home