Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

MY ARTICLE IS BE UP!

Ok fine, so Ella Enchanted has been out for quite a while. And I didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would, but hey. It's my FIRST REVIEW!!!

I'm mildly irritated at the idea that my free-free lance people aren't contactable at all. Office, handphones... no one answers no one responds... Their business la... *sigh* no love loss to me. Considering it means I have more time to myself and Jed and the boys and my family and my work and everything else that's important in my life... I'm sooo damned tired.... argh... God... *sigh* Words can't express how tired I am at this point. I'm about to fall asleep right at the computer! :P

Might be meeting Jed tomorrow. The 2 week break is coming up. Might go on a short trip to Bangkok. :D Got a test on the 21st and Daryl's party to go to. Heh... I wanna do a lot of things but I've barely the time to... *sigh* Can somebody please come and take over all my work for me? Then I can get a decent rest?? Thank you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home