Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Piss Off?

I'm irritated. For one, STUPID ads of Singapore Idol flashing on TV making me ultra grateful that I never took part despite what everyone else says. Besides, my throat is still kind of killed. Another thing is, Dreamweaver refuses to fucking work. It's ridiculous. I'm a bloody designer and here I am stranded without my key tools?! Thank God I still have a pretty good grasp of my html. Irritating isn't it... I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow.

I hate the idea that I'm completely swamped with work. At least i got the WISP proposal out of the way. It was more just rewording bits and pieces. Everything is just so fucking fucked up now. I don't really feel like doing anything anymore. Somebody PLEASE come shoot me. Anybody.

Jed, it's not anything you did. I'm like this when I'm stressed out. I dunno how long it'll last but let's just say that the rest of my life is catching up with me and I'm not coping with it well. No matter what, my school stuff comes first before anything else besides Luke, Kenny and Rick who are numero uno in my life.

The rest of you, I'm sorry if I seem oblivious to your problems because well guess what, I happen to have problems of my own. And yea, I'm self-centred and I think that mine are a lot more important than yours. You don't want to push me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! at least you're honest! completely nuts, but honest! =)

Sunday, August 08, 2004 1:38:00 am  
Blogger Psychotic Rock Star said...

Wow, my own anonymous comment leaver!

Sunday, August 08, 2004 1:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home