Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, August 13, 2004

oi

Hmmm... I've had enough of all this hidden info...
It's a bloody blog for crying out loud. Wanna know something? Jed = Saf = MY boyfriend of oh... let's see.... a little over 2 months? Short period? Maybe but hey.

Welcome home Nas. I hear you touch down 2355h today. Have fun while you're home. :)

I'm super tired. Spent the day hanging out with Je-- no Saf. Yea, we slept, watched Secret Window, TV the works. Anyways, let's hope I end early tomorrow... Promised I'd hang out with Rick. Ah, social obligations... It's no trouble though. I love hanging with you. Haha... So when do we get to the Judo kicking?? Sadly, I've much work to do... So I SWEAR you will have my full and undivided attention the whole of Sunday k? :P

Call, talk! It's been awhile...

Had an interesting conversation with Saf today. Concerning Nas actually. Amazing how one person can scare me so badly to the point that I think I'll lose him. That's how sensitive love is. And it's only been 2 months. I care a lot about him and here I have people running around saying that I'm trying to break them up when they're already broken up to begin with. And I've said it a million and one times. If he wants to go out with her instead, by all means, I won't stop him. I trust him. I'm getting insulted and called names by a childish bigot who obviously thinks the world of herself. Amusing isn't it? That I can let someone like that get to me. As far as I'm concerned, from today, if she does anything to me, she'll get it back. Otherwise, i won't do anything. Except blog of course. Would be incredibly stupid to not be able to write whatever I wanna write just because certain individuals have decided to read my stuff. Hah...

So anyways, take care d00de, see you soon!

love ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home