Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Depp

"I don't wanna call her. I want to go to sleep. I want to take a nap. Okay. No nap. I give her a call about the magazine. I go write some crap for a couple of hours and then I get to take a nap, right?"
- Mort Rainey

I want to sleep. I want to call. I have written. I'm exhausted. I'm just about as messed up as Mort is. Day one of the holidays gone. 13 more to go. And I spent the whole day doing work too... Even the movie screening was work related. *sigh*
My plans for tomorrow are so totally unconfirmed. Something's bothering me. What else is new? Gonna reformat my comp in abit. As soon as I back everything up.


You Are Edward From "Edward Scissorhands."

You are very shy and often misunderstood. Innocent, sweet, and artistic, you like to pass your days by daydreaming and expressing yourself through the arts. You are a truly unique individual. Unfortunately, you are quite lonely, and few people truly understand you.

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!


Surprise, surprise.

Love ya,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home