Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

blar

this is THE FIRST TIME i took something off my blog!! ARGH!!!
I give up. Damnit Jed!! Damnit!!!!

Geoff, I'm sorry... But it was done for the apparent greater good? Don't wanna scrwe things up and make em worse than they already are? I've done a bit of stuff for MEC by the way. Just have yet to mail it to you... I will soon, I promise. Jed is insistant that I go sleep. I don't know why. I swear sometimes it feels like you're trying to get rid of me! :P

So I'm going to detress and TRY and sleep. Jed, you're probably not gonna be able to read this till WAY later when it's WAY too late so if I'm still awake by the time it's 5 I'm gonna just start bugging you. I'm generally irritated. Can't stand it when ex's come into the picture. (No Rick, not you nor you B) that leaves us with a certain troll eh? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF??? *sigh* We don't need you!!!!! Or at least I don't. So I'd seriously appreciate it if you'd just go away!!!!!

Dave's party tomorrow... Hmm... sorry, can't make it. Promised I'd hang out with Rick and I seriously intend on keeping to that promise. I'm still not liking the afore mentioned ideas and notions. (I HATE IT!!! But for once I shall listen ok?!)

At least till I upload it to my new server and stuff. Yes, it will be done soon. Jed, when this happens, nothing can stop me!!! I just don't like being told to do stuff...

Btw Luke, is our bet still on? At the rate things are going, I think you'll win... Please take care of yourself at that blinking shit that I can't quite seem to remember what it's called. So yea, I'd say we'll be able to call it even on dumplings eh?

Kenny, BUGGER!!! have fun at Dave's!!!

Boys, are you coming with me to Daryl's party next sat? Please come...

Oh one more thing. Jed, PLEASE LAR, your email add is screwed!! It's just as bad as msn on my baby! (who is still nameless by the way) This is what we shall do. We shall go eat those yummy pork dumplings. (Probably just one tray) then we'll go slack at Kino and HMV and possibly go catch a movie ok? :D God, I feel so damned insecure........... Please, you intolerable fucker, STOP IRRITATING ME AND FUCK OFF!!! ARGH!!

So Rick, tomorrow ya? And to the rest of you who've read or spoken to me earlier, the info is not here. It will be. Only when things are less messy with the fucking bastard who won't leave me the fuck alone!! God... ex's...

Jed, you're wonderful. Don't ever doubt that.

Love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home