Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, August 20, 2004

SCREAM

You know what? I'm not studying. I can't concentrate for my paper tomorrow. I don't blame you though. What I am pissed about is the idea that you have NO IDEA what you're doing. You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you want, you cannot seem to picture the idea that you're doing this not only to yourself but to me too.

Frankly, I'm pissed. And I'm sick and tired of it. I did nothing to you. Why the fuck are you doing this to me.

Blog later. Talk? If you wanna talk, YOU call. I can't be bothered anymore. Go and run to the next person who'll comfort you. Go right ahead. Bet it makes you feel LOADS better than listening to me bitching at you. Pity you find them all irritating on some level. You're a real bitch.

See ya soon Jed. I really miss you.

Rick, Luke: Tomorrow game? What about AVP?

Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home