Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Like A Gunshot

It's the simple things that you guys do that make me really smile. I don't ditch you for anyone. I hope you know that. And I will support your every decision always. Never doubt that. I care a lot for you guys ok? And I would go through hell to make sure that you guys are happy. But then again, I'm sure you already know that don't you...

You guys are the most important people in my life apart from my family. You're my best friends. All of you. And nobody will ever change that. Just don't let shit get you down.

I'm in a very good mood at the moment. I'm gonna knock off soon though. Pity eh? Again, I miss you guys LOADS!!! :P Don't stress yourselves out. There's always me to do that! Haha! Essential part of the group huh...

Love ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home