Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

typical isn't it

Words cannot express how much it hurts me to see you feeling so much pain. It kills me inside that you've been there for me so much and yet, I can't seem to help you. I wish I knew how. I wish if you knew even the most radical of ideas as to how you might be able to feel better, you'd tell me. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. Nothing. I really do care a lot about you and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. I mean, without me around, things might've been a helluva lot simpler for you. If I hadn't pressurized you or asked you to do stuff that really isn't any of my business. To think that you're suffering so much and yet here I am, happy. I would have done something darling, but due to the complicated circumstances, it doesn't seem like I ever can doesn't it? I love you d00de, please, if there is ANYTHING at all I can do for you, name it and it'll be done.

Baby, thank you for helping me and making me feel really special. Things around me are falling apart and I'm really scared right now. I don't rightly know how or what to do... Thank you for being mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home