Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Red Dress?!?!

Baby, it's soo late now... It was great talking to you... Even if it was just for awhile... My fever's down a bit. I'm still talking half rubbish. Heck I'm even typing all this out in word so it's spell checked and hopefully grammatically correct. Please take care ok? All this I-Want-To-Fall-Sick stuff makes me worry sometimes... I don't wanna see you suffer ok? But then again considering the idea that the both of us kinda like to suffer now and then is quite ironical eh? :)

I love you. I'll see you in... erm... 5 and a half hours? Sleep well ok?

I'm generalyl quite pissed at the moment.
1. Headache
2. Fever sick blah blah blah
3. Fucking hypocrites who somehow find it in themselves to think that they can get away with all this shit.
4. Just coz I'm more passive now doesn't mean that you bunch of fuckers won't get what's coming to you.

*sigh*

Valium taking control.... Argh...

red dress?!?!

You're Mature Ariel.
Which Ariel are you?
~ a quiz by Clear Black Lines ~


haha... visited Hayl's blog :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home