Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

bjork

Some how I'm in a strange mood. I was all happy and chirpy. I just finished watching I, Robot and boom, I'm not anymore. I can't be bothered to sleep. I wish I could sneak out of the house and just leave. I want to leave here. It's so over sheltered that I can't stand it. I hate being sheltered this much. I want to leave.

I, Robot to me felt like a complete rip-off. It reminded me too much of Minority Report and of the Matrix. Both of which I happened to have enjoyed very much. I have no real opinion on Will Smith apart from the fact that he's become a lot more of a hunk than he was in the Fresh Prince. But that was forever ago.

Today, I might go to watch AVP. I have to real wish to though. I can't really be bothered to go. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather just hang out. Maybe go play pool. Maybe just sit and watch Invader Zim. As long as I'm not here I'm happy. I hate being here. Sure it's comfy and I'm well protected and I have everything. But it feels like a cage sometimes. That I can't get out. A part of me would rather live in a church. Don't ask why.

I'm beginning to wonder if I've turned into the person that I hate. A person who neglects to see the bigger picture. Heh...

I'm looking at University options now. Wow. Now we know why I'm in this strange mood don't we. It figures that I'd be upset. A part of me wants to leave and a part of me wants to study in Singapore. (Even though studying overseas will be the better choice.) Have you ever wondered what you'd be leaving behind? I have. I still am wondering. Heck, I feel so torn.

I want to go and sing now. But I think I shall go dabble with Dream Weaver. It's about time I do isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home