Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Some days it feels as though it’s pointless to keep fighting. Thankfully, usually when such feelings come about I tend to talk myself out of giving up. At the end of the day I’m not going to be childish and I won’t allow myself to be punished for someone else’s mistakes. Fair enough I cannot and will not claim ignorance on all fronts and will not scream bloody murder. I deal with things in my own way and in my own time. The truth is, the fact that dealing with different people will require different methods cannot be denied, however, to believe that you know the best way at all times is preposterous. I for one would rather candid with a good combination of tact as opposed to hidden secrets and snide remarks for example. At the end of the day, it is important to keep doing the things that you love doing. It keeps you happy, makes you feel alive and most importantly grants you a great deal of self worth, without which we are nothing more than empty shells with a poor excuse for existence. What then happens when you get infected? Sometimes emotions can really behave as though they are a virus, clawing and teething away at your inner recesses and before you know it, you’ve overreacted and things have blown smack out of proportion. I’m not entirely sure what stage I’m at right now but we’ll see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly loved
surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will
be subscribing to your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

Review my site :: Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up everybody, here every person is sharing these experience, so it's pleasant to read this web site, and I
used to go to see this website everyday.

Also visit my webpage; Abercrombie & Fitch

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 9:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home