Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Of morning cranks

What part of I am not a morning person is so hard to understand? Is it really difficult not to shout? I don't think so.

Don't pretend like you don't know that I care a great deal about what I do. You ought to know better. Don't delude yourself into thinking that you're the only one who brings office banter home or even the trouble looming over your head from one place to another.

You ask me why I always bring that up when we argue? You have the gall to ask me that when you yourself brought it up? If you need to question anything the first person you really should ask is yourself. Only you know your ulterior motives.

Fun for now huh. If that's all it is then what really is the fucking point.


- Posted from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home