Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, November 28, 2011

It's come that point again. In a mere 97 stretch I'm considering throwing in the towel because I simply cannot handle the late nights early mornings and the lack of any semblance of a life.

I've reached a point where all food makes me want to hurl and the thought of having yet another email amidst the 100+++ that are coming in makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

I've been wondering if I'm just being whiney and spoilt from having a relatively easy life without much stress. Or if this is really what's supposed to be happening the way it is now and if this is supposed to be normal because I honestly don't know how much more I can handle or how much more I'm expected to be able to manage.

I'm so sick and tired of people coming to us with their retarded requests expecting us to do their jobs for them. I'm frustrated with people who give us half-past-six work and get upset when we reject it because it wasn't done properly or things that other people sit on and then expect us to push our time lines and beg the clients to give us extensions on.

Breakinng point is the bloody understatement of the next century as it is and I'm beginning to wish I'd just fucking end up in hospital because then, maybe then, someone would just wake up and do something about it.

I hate to say it but guess what, I'm beginning to fucking hate my job so much so that coming to work and doing the actual work is a worse punishment than anything I can think of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home