Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I want to know why life always has to be so unfair. Why it brings something good and wonderful, something that meks me feel like there's a point to it all and then takes it away. I want to know why it's so hard to be happy. I want to know why you have to lie to me. I want to know what happened to us. I want to know how to stop feeling this way. It hurts so damned much. What hurts the most is that a part of me wishes that I'd never met you and I'd never have to feel the way I'm feeling. But at the same time how can I even bring myself to believe or think that way. I never want to feel like this again.

I wish I can believe you when you tell me how you feel and I wish you could see how much I'm trying to hide everything that's eating me up on the inside. In fact, this is probably what hurts the most. The fact that I somehow can't bring myself to trust anything that you say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home