Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Today was good. And then it got worse. And now it's just stagnant.

I woke up early again. Met up with Alex for lunch. Man, I <3 Thai Food. And Alex being Alex was just his Alexy self. Hehehe.

And then, I found that I couldn't downgrade my brother's PSP. AND THEN, I couldn't find my CDs. AND THEN, when I finally managed to track down the games I've been trying to get my hands on for the longest time, I find out that all in all it'll cost me about $150 SGD without postage. And these are just 3 or the 4 I'm trying to track down. I wish I had the money to pay for that. SERIOUSLY.

Oh and did I mention that one of the games on that list happens to be a game that I own? An original one at that? That I paid SHIT LOADS FOR when I was trying to get my hands on it? FYI, this game is ridiculously hard to get. Not to mention all 4 of them are no longer in production so their value has now sky rocketed.

Damn you.

But all the same, ma nah ma nah! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home