Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I've been wondering what it might have been like if i I were a totally different person from a completely different background. I guess I wouldn't deal with things the same way I do now. I might not enjoy the things that I love doing. And I might land up being a better person for it, that or the kinds of people that I hate the most.

I have been having a series of dreams. I didn't really think much of them until they seem to continue as if it were chapters from a book. The gist of it was that I was growing wings. From small little nubs protruding from my shoulders to full sized wings. Not feathery mind you. Not scaley or black either. They were my own skin colour. They felt like skin on smoother and harder. Nearly waxy and not quite. And they were seamless. Like there weren't any bones in them at all.

Wondering what that means? I'll put you out of your misery.

I simply have way too much time on my hands.

Perhaps I shall go to Bras Basah and see if I can gt one or two of my new text books and get started.

Dear God, I was actually being serious about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home