Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, January 22, 2007

How could you forget something so important. I know you didn't mean to but still, it's no excuse is it. There are so few things that you really need to remember. All our lives we make sure that this date is etched in our memories. It's the one day that we come together. No matter what. It was the one day that we were always together. But you forgot all about it. It's not about me. Let me make that much clear.

It's been a pretty long week. I didn't get much sleep. Not as much as I'd like. But enough I suppose. I bought my mom lunch for her birthday and spent the entire day with her. Despite my splitting head. It was nice. There are a lot of things about this week that I sort of wish that I could have done but even so, I've set out and done a lot. More in a week that I normally could have done in a month. I'm quite proud of myself.

Happy Birthday Mom, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home