Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, October 09, 2006

34

It's been... 3 days. I already miss you. I think it gets harder each time I have to go. But it gets easier when I finally arrive. For a while at least. How is everything? How are you doing? I'm sorry I couldn't say good bye. I wish that I could.

The world although through technological advances is smaller, it is at the same time, bigger. Doesn't it make things difficult? Cell phones, the internet... I can talk to anyone I want at any time. But knowing that they're so... far away, it breaks me. I get down to really thinking about things. Really over analysing things. I am happy but still, it's not quite the same.

Familiar territories seem so... foreign.

Familiar people get me through though. I wonder how long it'll last. I need to get back into the swing of things don't I? I know that when I do things will be a lot better. A lot easier.

I'll be home soon. Sooner than you think. I'll be home soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home