Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My lifestyle is on the move again. I'm not entirely sure how or why. I suppose I really am beginning to appreciate all the little things in life. I met some really great people in Sydney. Like the people at the Wiccan shop at the end of George Street and Jon's crazy friends when we went clubbing at Space. Don't expect me to post up pictures. My mother refused to let me take the t9. Heh. I'm not surprised.

Yesterday was Evelyne's (one of my new housemates') birthday. We drank we ate and we teased. :P I've been back about a week and already so much has happened. I'm having fun all over again. The time of my life to an extent. I still miss home. I still miss my loves. I miss you guys so much that I see you in my dreams.

I suppose that what comes of listening to The Fly Mix all the time. Well that and Far Away by Nickelback. Well... From the looks of it, I SHOULD be home come early November. That's only... shit that only 3 months away you guys! :)

Take care of yourselves. My love for you is undying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home