Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I begin to notice, that like most guys, I tend to say what people want to hear. Like tonight, please God, nothing happened but still... The energy, the want. This is so not good. And yet.... I feel really guilty. As in REALLY guilty. Coz well.... I like someone else. In a weird way I like loads of peopel.... But... For those of you who do know... I'm kinda into this other person. As in mildly attracted to . And yet....

Fuck man... I don't know what I'm doing. I shouldn't and yet....

For fuck's sakes why am I publishing this on an online blog. Omg... Whatever. Nobody but my close friends read this so whatever.

I miss home. My security blanket. People who'd listen to me when I rant, when I'm scared. People that love me no matter what. Or people I HOPE love me.

I'm just really frazzled *again*. God knows I need a friend. I really need a friend now. I miss you guys so so so so SO much. It's not too long but still it feels that way. Please... I pray that you'll be there for me coz I reallly need friends right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home