Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Men are here to destroy. Hahaha! Nah don't take me seriously on that. I've not been doing much today. Body's still a little funky so well yea. I doubt I'll be doing much tomorrow either. I'm trying to recover before Friday. I mean I have to be there right? Hehe. Although all things considering I probably don't?

I was watching the Ninth Gate again last night. Reminded me of Mel all over again. MeL and Mel. *sigh* I miss him loads! But still I've got things that need to be done. People that need to be seen and places to be. Just one step at a time and things'll be just fine.

Ok I know you're all gonna slap your foreheads and roll your eyes at me but I really do think that I should try and cut down drinking. I mean seriously, I've been drinking so damned much. It's been drinking non stop since... Since before I left Singapore man! This is so not good huh. So yea. It's about time I relax, and get into gear. It's my second year of Uni already. Can't screw it up now can I? I know I'll be ok. I'm far too in control for things to falter now.

I know that things are beginning to fall into place and yet I'm still a little off here and there. Worried in a way but you know. Still, I just gotta keep at it and I'll be great. Right? Right? Right?

PS: No I'm not hyper. I'm actually kinda bored. Heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home