Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Oh my aching back. Or my head. Whole body for that matter. Things are certainly taking a very interesting twist. I worry about it. So far it's been... er... 4 people in one week. That's just this week. It's not including the Sydney trip. It turns out that confidence is not doing me much good is it brother? Heh.

So I got back around... 12pm today from drinking with Tav and Jin and all at Notting Hill. Cheap beer. UBERLY cheap beer. But really, this is so... overkill. I'm so damned broke now that I doubt I'll be going to Ai-bo's birthday thing later tonight. I tire. Not to mention I lack funds... And if I were to tell my mother that I'm broke and need money to go club... I don't think she'll be happy about it? Heh... Damned credit card. Why the hell didn't they print my name right?! If they did, I wouldn't be in this mess!!! Argh!!

I'm going to ATTEMPT to study now. Wish me luck. God knows I need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home