Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I've not been blogging much. Yes. Busy. Tired. Same old deal. Only... Different.

You know, I really don't get it. How is it that I keep landing myself in odd and compromising positions? I don't ask for it. Heck, I try my best to avoid it. And just when I think that everything is going to be alright, It blows up. I don't need this right now. All I can say is, for the most part of the night I had fun. It was just the morning that fucked everything up.

Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for listening. Thank you for being honest with me. I trust and love you very much. I would give anything in the world for your happiness. And when I say anything, I really mean anything. Be save my love. By His will. And as blasphemous as it is, I will go out of my way. I will do everything and anything to keep you safe. That is the extent of my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home