Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

You people make things out to be all about you with no regard for anyone else. You make it look like everything you're feeling is just about you. When you don't realise that a lot of the things that you say and do is all about you. You say that I show my temper and that I'm being dramatic. Is that really what you think is going on? Is it all really just you against the world? That's just an excuse. It's always easier to blame the rest of the world. I don't understand why you can't just say that you're sorry. I wonder what has to happen before you finally realise what's really happening.

I wish there were someone who could see and feel what I feel. I wish I weren't so alone. I'm home for God's sake. I'm suppose to be at peace here and yet I'm not. Sometimes I wish I could be normal. If I can't even help this, I don't know what else I can do.

Over something so trivial you guys want to blow things out of proportion. Talk about being over sensitive. But then again, maybe I'm the one who's being over sensitive. Can't you just be happy? For my sake at least? What's the point in living in a world where people just can't be happy that they aren't alone.

I really do hope one day you can see what all this is doing. I really wish that one day you can figure out that your squabbles are ripping the hopes of others to shreds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home