Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So this is what it's going to be like huh. This is what I've apparently brought upon myself. To be in a position where I don't feel like I really belong anywhere? To be where I belong and yet feel completely out of place. To be with those I care about and yet feel completely alone.

Why is it that I can only talk about certain things when it's just us? Why is it that the conversation keeps slanted in one direction? Why is it that for some reason I suddenly feel so ridiculously out of place? Why do I suddenly really feel like I've become someone that I'm not?

Where are you people? What are you looking at? Do you really see? Or are you just blinded? Do you even care?

How is it that just so few words and turn my entire mood around? How is it that from being totally ecstatic I suddenly feel so... I can't think of the word. It's not quite sad or depressed, it's not angry either. Ah. Empty. Yes. How is it that I suddenly feel so empty? So devoid of well... everything? I don't understand. I'm home. I'm not supposed to feel this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home