Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The day started wonderfully. It progressed comfortably, and then bam. Out of no where you get a bomb dropped right on top of you and for awhile, you're disoriented. But. (yes, there is a but.) But something else comes along and suddenly you forget what it was that bothered you so much. I can't say that I've forgotten it, but I have to deal with this. This is bigger than any other problem that I've dealt or have not dealt with. This is one problem that I can't run away from. And this is one problem that will one day kill me. It's already beginning to. I know it's not my fault, and there probably isn't anything that I can do to help. All I can do is believe and have loads of faith. God knows I need more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home