Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've been waiting for you
Have I been wasting my time
Running round in circles
Trying to quiet my mind

watching birds fall out of the sky
spiralled cigarette smoke
technicolours
of my world

pink liquids and black nails
white washed walls turn red
weird mixes on my cellular phone
it means that you're safe

itching eyes won't stop to tear
streaming thoughts that start to smear
technicolours
of my world

the sun is rising in your sky
the light's so far away
so stop your dreaming, don't turn your gaze
come on and look at me, i've something to say

cast in the corner of your eyes
there's something lying there that you must find
the technicolours
of my world

technicolours - mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home