Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

CIA!!!! I just read your blog! :) I've been frantic these past couple of days. It's non-stop studying. How unlike me eh? AND YES!! PARTY IS GOOD! MEL LIKE PARTY!!!!!! Email me, hit me on msn, I dunno, SOMETHING!! Although I will say this, there will be no girl on girl action this time k? haha...

I must say though, my drinking stamina has gone from bad to WORSE. And well... considering it wasn't all too good to begin with, it's really quite sad now. Yikes... I will say one thing though, I like sitting around and singing with guitars! It's not sissy!! But of course, there must be alco and cigarettes present too! And food. We musn't forget food! Man...I miss you guys loads!! I'll be home soon I'll be home soon!! I touch down the 18th!! w00t!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home