Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Your Scholastic Strength Is Innovating

You are the master of new ideas, techniques, and ways of looking at things.
You are talented at structuring thoughts, decision making, clarifying, and making deadlines.

You should major in:

Marketing
Psychology
Desgin
Cognitive Science
Economics
Photography


w00t! spot on! I'm doing Psych! And I'm prolly going into Cog too! And and I love Photography not to mention design (those who know me are probably goinr "DUH!!!!").
I've grown to enjoy Marketing and the whole SWOT analysis. Not to mention I love Econs with regards to Marx. Socio-Political Economy and such. Ok fine, not the econs that most are familiar with but whatever...

I did something today that I haven't done in a while. A written study plan. Usually I go by week and tell myself this week I will cover whatever whatever chapters. But now that I've cleared [nearly] all the chapters with regards to both Soci and Psych, I managed to come up with a pretty darned good plan to study for the finals which are coming up pretty soon.

My thoughts however, stil lie at home. I can't wait to go back really. I mean my bro has a agreed to a whole day of non-stop Mah Jong! w00t!! I'm so looking forward to that :) Not to mention seeing my beloved friends again! jon, Cia, Judy, Luke, Kenny, Al, Tasia. Not forgetting of course my family. My parents, my bro, especially the kid of whom I love so much. He's a little rock star in the making. But still, jamming on his ukelele. Yes. His father bought him one. But still, I will buy him an acoustic when he is big enough and when I earn enough to get a good one. :)

I am also, however, worried. My dad's not feeling well. The flu and all. He's got a pretty high fever. I spoke to him earlier and made him promise me that he would go and he a reputable doctor tomorrow. Well today in Aussie time. Not to mention I have a great deal of concern for Luke. His exams are around the corner... And reservist has just come round too. I know it's selfish but I DO NOT want him to go to Indonesia. Really. But... I know he's ok. I know he'll be safe. After all, Luke is undeniably Luke. And no matter what happens, he'll be fine.

I miss you, love you many many people! I'm coming home soon! 13 days is not a lot of time. I'll be back soon!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home