Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Anxiety apparently causes affiliation according to Stanely Schatcher. Really now.

Find so many people do know that this is true. But not everyone remembers it at the top of their head no? But still, it has shed quite a bit of light on my own thoughts.

So apart from my manic studying-smoking-notsleeping state, I bought myself a guitar. And electric guitar. With an amp and a hard case. I don't expect it to be as good as a fender or my brother's wonderful Ibanez but it should be alright. I suppose all I really need to make it sound top notch is a powerful amp and a good equaliser. Maybe, maybe not. But what ever eh? I'm still considering getting another one. Not sure yet. I'll just have to wait and see. Coz I'll problay get another electric if I do. But... I want to check this one out first before I commit myself to buying another. :)

All the same, I'm one chapter behind on my study sched. But it's not so bad. It's the bio chapter next and if I procede on to it now, I have no doubt that I can finish it, but, I'll land up having a bigger headache and an even more strained back. Plus, it needs my full and undivided attention considering I never took bio formally. Not to worry though, I've got soci planned for tomorrow. And media rep + discourse? Areas that I am very familiar with thanks to DK and all the time spent in Ngee Ann. :) Bits of it may still torment me till today but all in all, it was well worth the mental break downs. The friendships that were forged are stronger than... than... anything you can come up with. Ha ha ha. I am happy that I actually have friends who don't make me feel insecure. Friends that won't turn around and stab me in the back. Friends that understand me - how I work and who I am. In this day and age, it's hard to figure out who is trust worthy and who isn't. In fact, I was just talking to a very old friend on this topic. We have agreed to disagree though.

He believes that people should stand up for themselves and kick ass. For pure lack of better phrases. I however am far too passive to see things that way. I genuinely don't care what people say about me. If others choose to believe it than so be it. It's really their lost, not mine isn't it? So that's just what I told him. He might try it out, he might not. Whatever it is, I hope things work out well for him. I can honestly say, they're working out for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home