Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

DISTINCTION!! :D Ok fine so it's not that big of a deal but it's a massive improvement. That and everything my lecturer said to me. I swear I think that's all I needed. A morale boost. It wasn't a big one but it was a good one none the less. My mother has gone on to telling the entire world now. I shall never live it down. :S

So yea. I had lunch with Elaine and we were talking about old times. Happy and yet more stressful times. Ironically I miss it. The perpetual rush from assignment to class to assignment and the total lack of sleep even if the assignment was only worth 10%. It was just pure drive to excel without being nagged by anyone. I find that when no one bugs me to study or do work, I'm much happier. As in I'm more willing to get it done. Also, seeing other people study motivates me to study. But I think the one thing that gives me ultimate pleasure is knowing that I'm working hard whether or not anyone else is.

I've successfully managed to classically condition myself to love studying as much as I love playing a game. Just this evening 2 hours just breezed by while I was reading up on Media Representation. And in that span, I managed to grasp Marxism. Not bad huh. But then again it's not like this is my first encounter with Marx. I swear, he makes Freud look like child's play. Let's face it, Freud is easy to grab grasp. If you really think about it, all there is to remember is the subconscious theory and how everything is in one way or another related to sex. Yes. Ultimately, it is the one thing that humans can't do without. According to him that is.

Otherwise, I've been happily studying Soci and taking short breaks in between to chat with people. Also, I've grown to like those turn based online games all over again. Don't scream. Currently it's between Monsters Game (yes I know it's name is preettty lame) and Utopia. Utopia. Who remembers that? I played it in Secondary school man... That was soo long ago. I played it with.... Jaeson. The guy from Hong Kong. Shit, I wonder how he's doing. Haven't heard from him since 'O' Levels... But then again I'm not really in contact with many of my ex-secondary school mates. A part of me misses those days too. I was... More carefree. Well... at least I didn't smoke back then. HAHA! But in all honesty, Poly days were t3h b3st! I miss you guys loads... I know I don't call anymore but it doesn't mean that I don't love you k?

PS: For God's sakes woman, I think you're a great dancer. You're shit loads better than what I've seen. Really. You're good. I think the only reason why you won't let yourself believe that is coz you're a perfectionist to an extent. So yea. I think you're good. Therefore you are good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home