Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, May 29, 2006

I dreamt that I was in a store of sorts with my house mate, Madhavi. And for some reason all around us were contestants for some beauty pagaent. All we knew was that we were locked in. OUt of no where, Wayne Brady from Whose Line is It Anyway comes crash through the glass door that blocked out escape.

Right after that Madhavi and I left that place and went to but cookies from Famous Amos. We were both broke and I was the only one with a debit card on me. So she asked me if I could just pay for her cookies and cigarettes. The funny thing is, she doesn't smoke. She's only a social smoker that smokes when she's either a) drunk or b) clubbing unlike the smoke-aholic me that smokes all the time.

So from there we decide to find an ATM machine. But I'm just thinking why can't I call my mom and get her to transfer the money for me. Walking aimlessly, we run into another house mate of ours who waved and said hi to the both of us. I managed a really tiny smile whereas she... She just was indifferent to it all together and walked straight by. I tried to be sympathetic but that's just not me to waste my time. Before anything else could happen, I lost Madhavi and was walking through some sort of weird carnival in Uni. It had the 'freak' shows that I so often heard about and never got to see. In the midst of walking through, who should I find but, MY MOTHER?! Haha. No seriously.

But as far as I was concerned I was 'questing' for the Holy Grail the ATM Machine. So we both start hunting for it while looking around at the strange people. Some of them dressed as ghosts and following the shadows of random people. However why they were see through and floating in the air was beyond me. It should've been a give away right there and then.

Sooner rather than later, we found ourselves looking at this strange creature in a bath tub of sorts. It was part human and had the complexion of a bald albino. Another thing was, past his torso, there were no other human anatomical forms. It was like a large aero head, the lower half of his body. It looked up at my mom and I longingly before it uttered the words "ma... ma..." WE screamed and we ran and we ran and we ran. Afraid to turn back to see if we had gotten away because we were certain that we heard splashes and more errant "ma ma" screams.

However, we did manage to find an ATM. Some old guy and some nice police officers let me use it first. I popped the card in, keyed in my pin and tried to press the button that would show me current balances. But I woke up only to find myself pressing the metal bars that are my bed's frame.

Weird. Cookies, Cigarettes, Ghosts, Friends, Adversaries, My mom and Money. All in one huge dream. I suppose my sleep cycle is back to normal again?

Well we all know what happens when I start having weird dreams. It finally means that I'm starting to get too used to the pattern of things. And now it's time for a change. A nice, big, sometimes scary, change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home