Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ok my blog obsessed friend! You're going to get worse than me if you keep at it! Ahahaha. Ok that was random.

So far so good. I've read my psych book! Or at least everything that is going to be covered in the exam. Oh no, I am no where near prepared yet. That was just round one. Today, I managed to cover one chapter of Sociology. More or less. It was the easy one so I didn't really need to focus that much. But. Tonight, I shall go through media representation. Perhaps I really should just do my damned assignment and get it over and done with. Then I can focus on the exams. But... Believe it or not, I'd rather study for the exams than do this blasted assignment. Yes I've cursed at it numerous times. And not a single one helped me out. So yea, whatever :P

Anyways, I'm off.

PS: Kenny!!! Fate/Stay Night is GOOOOOD!!! Right up to the later bits when Shiro goes and... well... you know. Argh! But that bit was predictable. Still... Gilgamesh... :D And to think this whole time I though it was Giglamesh. Eeek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home