Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Shopping online has it's limitations. OBVIOUSLY. The one thing I hate about it is shipping. The actual product is pretty cheap but the shipping is a KILLER!!!

So I was trying to find a TV Tuner for my laptop. (Which in case you didn't know, it's a PowerBook.) After hunting round and round online, I found that I liked the PYRO A/V Link. And it was within budget too. I don't expect to pay more than 200 aussie lar. Which is quite a bit already. But the shipping? 100 USD. No, I'm not kidding.

It's between that and a TV. A small 17" one I guess. But no such luck. I suppose I'll have to go to Chadstone and lug it back to iHouse. I am SO looking forward to that. The things that I have to go through for luxury. I really should go get my license. Even Ryan, my second cousin, in Queensland has just gotten his learners permit. And what do I have? Heh. Somebody shoot me. Honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home